The CIR Internet website is an on-line information service provided by CIR Compagnie Industriali Riunite S.p.A. ("CIR"). Use of the site is subject to the acceptance of the terms and conditions of the same, as set out below.
- Material published on the website www.cirgroup.it, comprising data, notices, content, graphics and images produced internally, press releases, news about the Company and about the companies of the Group and photographs, belongs to CIR S.p.A. or to companies of the CIR Group.
- Therefore, anything published on the website cannot be reproduced, changed, copied, transferred or downloaded or used in any way without the prior consent of CIR S.p.A., except for storing on one’s personal computer or for printing out extracts of pages from the site solely for personal use.
- Logos and trademarks present on the website www.cirgroup.it belong to CIR and/or to companies of the Group. They cannot be used on other means of communication or on any other Internet website without the written prior consent of CIR or of companies of the Group who own the said trademarks and logos.
- Links from other sites are allowed provided that it is stated that the link is to www.cirgroup.it
- The present website www.cirgroup.it allows users a broad access to the information regarding its initiatives, aimed at a professional public and more specifically mainly at financial analysts and journalists, institutional investors and private investors. The information provided on the site is given in good faith, the object being to provide updated and precise information.
- CIR will make every reasonable effort to ensure that the information contained on its website is correct, complete within the limits of the law and updated. However errors and omissions cannot be excluded. When any such errors are pointed out, they will be corrected as rapidly as possible.
- In any case such information does not constitute a professional or legal evaluation (for specific consulting it is necessary to approach duly qualified professionals).
- CIR cannot be held responsible for the content of the site, especially where the information and news are of an exclusively general nature, where it may not necessarily be exhaustive, complete, precise, updated or may come from links to external sites over which CIR departments have no control. CIR accepts no liability for the use of the content of the website by third parties, nor for any contamination resulting from the access, interconnection or download of materials or of any computer programs from this site.
- CIR will ensure that any malfunction attributable to technical problems will be reduced to a minimum. Part of the data or of the information present on the site could however be included or organized in archives or formats that are not free of error. CIR cannot therefore guarantee that the service will not suffer interruptions or that it may not be influenced by such problems in any other way. CIR accepts no liability for any problems resulting from the use of the site or from any external sites linked to it.