The CIR group
aims to create value
for all its shareholders with a long-term strategy
based on four pillars:
The development objectives in the groupís three main areas of activity are:Media
- focus on development both by building up traditional activities through constant review of its product range, and by taking up all the new opportunities the market may offer;
- expand the content of its brands on new digital platforms;
- assert itself in the advertising market, along the lines already introduced by the in-house advertising company;
- preserve corporate profitability, at a time of economic crisis which has had negative impact on turnover, by acting on costs and on company reorganization.
- position Sogefi among the best in the sector in terms of client satisfaction, profitability, cash flow and sustainability;
- develop Sogefiís leadership in Europe, faster profitable growth in North America and Asia;
- strengthen the competitiveness of existing and new plants by deploying Sogefi Excellence System;
- innovate new products to contribute to reduction of vehicle-weight and of CO2 emissions.
- consolidate KOSí central role in the Italian care-home and healthcare sector with a client-oriented approach which provides quality service and efficiency;
- develop nursing homes (RSAs), rehabilitation centres and its range of diagnostic services and oncology treatments offered in Central and Northern Italy, both through acquisitions and the opening of new facilities;
- develop diagnostic and oncology treatments as well as rehabilitation services at an international level.