The CIR group company bylaws describe the rules governing the internal affairs and organization of the company. These are approved at the shareholders’ meeting and cover:
- name, headquarters and duration of the company;
- rules governing increase of the company’s share capital;
- the purpose and administration of the company by the board of directors;
- rules governing the shareholders’ meeting;
- appointment and election to the board of directors and the board of statutory auditors;
- statement regarding the adherence of company audits to the law;
- close of the financial year – December 31 – and issuance of financial statements.